Job Title: Sports Vocational/ Functional Skills Tutor
Starting Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
Hours:35 hours per week
Location: London NW10
• Deliver Business vocational training, Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT) Entry 1 to Level 2 and Employability Skills to a variety of learners aged 13 t0 17yrs.
• The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
• The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train students to help them realise their potential.
• As part of the Employability delivery you will be required to assist students with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable students to make informed decisions about their future goals.
• You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
• An active and vibrant Christian faith.
• Ability to engage hard to reach young people
• Excellent classroom management
• Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
- Fa Level 2 coaching badge
• Must have experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths and English).
• Must have occupational experience within sports industry
• Knowledge of Foundation Learning / Study Programmes.
• Organisational skills are a must.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Please sent Cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org